[Koha] Report on MARC tags

Peel Lisa lisa.peel at ritz.edu
Thu May 21 19:20:23 NZST 2015

Hello

I am hoping someone can help me with a little bit of SQL.

I need to export my whole catalogue but I have now realised that the 'simple framework' some staff have been using to create bib items did not include the 952 tag so this information is missing from those MARC records.

So I now need to locate all bib items which do not have a 952 tag (I am assuming I will need to manually edit the marc records to include the 952 information even if I update the 'simple framework?) - if anyone would be kind enough to provide the correct SQL for this report I would be extremely grateful:-)

Regards

Lisa

________________________________

Mrs Lisa Peel, Head of Learning Resources Services, SEG
SEG, Swiss Education Group
Avenue des Alpes 27bis
CH-1820 Montreux, Switzerland

Tel: +41 (0)79 228 0151
Email: lpeel at swisseducation.com<mailto:aaslan at swisseducation.com>
Web: www.swisseducation.com<http://www.swisseducation.com/>

[Facebook]<http://facebook.swisseducation.com/> [Twitter] <http://twitter.swisseducation.com/>  [Youtube] <http://youtube.swisseducation.com/>  [Google+] <http://plus.swisseducation.com/>

[http://www.swisseducation.com/email-signatures/image?co=SEG&id=1]<http://www.swisseducation.com/email-signatures/link?co=SEG&id=1>
[http://www.swisseducation.com/email-signatures/image?co=SEG&id=2]<http://www.swisseducation.com/email-signatures/link?co=SEG&id=2>

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. Email messages are provided for informational purposes, therefore the sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.