[Koha] Records Exported 0

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 21 11:06:06 NZST 2015

obaiah schreef op di 19-05-2015 om 23:14 [-0700]:
> I am trying to import koha 3.14 database in to koha 3.18.06. When i
> run
> mysql dump command I got the following message.

You need to show us the command you're using to do the database dump and
restore, and what's with the SQL being output, where's that coming from?

If that's the whole of the database dump though, the problem is that you
have a totally empty database dump and so zero records would be
expected. This said, I'd expect more errors to come from
koha-rebuild-zebra in that case.

Basically, you need to do some digging: how many records are in your
original database (look inside the database), how many are in your
restored copy. Do they match? Does the SQL file have the sort of things
that you'd expect in it, like your data?

But most usefully for us to help is to show exactly what it is that
you're doing, otherwise we are just guessing and can't give good
solutions.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.