[Koha] Hosting the Koha server in the cloud

Olu Adara gbengaadara at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:15:40 NZST 2015

Hi,

> On May 12, 2015, at 6:25 PM, Cajetan Onyeneke <cajetanonyeneke at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please I have been looking for a way to host our koha server, running in
> local network, into our University server in the cloud. How can I achieve
> this?
There are several information you still need to provide. What OS does the cloud server run? Do you have root or administrative access on the cloud server?

If you would like your Koha server also in the cloud, you may find it better and faster to get a VPS  in the cloud and just point the domain name you use for your Koha server to the VPS IP address.

Hope this helps.

Olugbenga Adara
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos and brevity.