[Koha] help to

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:28:25 NZST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Barbara Aristidou
<barbara.aristidou at cut.ac.cy> wrote:
> I would like to create new Shelving locations and collection codes in KOHA. I have  tried to do so but unfortunately it was not possible.

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.18/en/basicparams.html#authorizedvalues

Shelving location is driven by LOC authorised value list, while
Collection code is driven my CCODE authorised value list.

In your case, you would need to add the values you want in each of
these lists. To do that first select the category as LOC or CCODE by
going to Home -> Administration -> Authorized values; and then adding
the new authorized values for LOC and CCODE.

For course for this to work the MARC21 framework you are using, must
have the map 952$8 to CCODE and 952$c to LOC auth values.

hope this helps.

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg