[Koha] Deleting items...

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Sat May 9 01:23:27 NZST 2015

Thank you so much Hugo.

One question, I was trying to delete one item manually from the database, I deleted the item from the biblioitems table but now Koha is messed up I don’t know why. I can’t import data or use Delete Batch item… this is because the item was not deleted properly or all its related data.

Any suggestion here?

Thanks.