[Koha] Creating a Z39.50 Target - No connection

Vee San Cheong cartoonmagic at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:04:19 NZST 2015

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for your detailed instructions. When I do telnet, it
doesn't give me a 'connection refused'. It simply doesn't respond after
connecting. I have rebooted my server and restarted zebra as instructed.
URL:port/biblios also doesn't give me anything even after I have rebuilt
zebra. What do you think is wrong?

I'm hoping to use MarcEdit's ILS integration module as I have lots of files
to tweak later.