[Koha] Dspace vs Greenstone ...other???

mohan pradhan pradhmohan at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:30:05 NZST 2015

Regarding DSpace vs Greenstone, Dspace is better as it has lucene indexing
and it is more stable.

Let me know the issues of DSpace you would like to solve. I may help.

Regards,

Prof. Dr. Mohan Raj Pradhan
Member-Secretary
HealthNet Nepal

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:25:31 -0700
From: Chad Roseburg <croseburg at ncrl.org>
To: "koha at lists.katipo.co.nz" <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
Subject: [Koha] Dspace vs Greenstone ...other???

Would anyone care to comment on why they chose Dspace over Greenstone
...vice versa, or went with something else like contentDM?