[Koha] Running koha on Debian Jessie.

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Fri May 1 01:33:43 NZST 2015

On 04/29/2015 11:26 PM, Robin Sheat wrote:
> Mark Tompsett schreef op wo 29-04-2015 om 22:39 [-0400]:
>> I encountered a 403 error trying to get past
>> the web install step, but this helped:
>> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages#Gitified_install_returns_403_errors
> That only applies to a git install.
>
>> I also encountered zebra indexing issues, which
>> Robin helped me by reminding me of:
>> http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Zebra#No_such_record_type
>> Tweaking the two dom config files and a full reindex later, I'm
>> rather
> This does seem to be a problem in jessie. Easy enough to work around,
> but I'll try to figure out a real solution (which is tricky as it must
> be backwards compatible.)

It's a problem in other linux distributions as well, such as openSUSE.

The only hard coded references to files not installed by Koha are the
idzebra modules and the DejaVu fonts.  (Having the wrong location for
the fonts causes failures in "make test")

Perhaps you should do something like "find / -xdev -name mod-dom.so
2>/dev/null" and "find / -xdev -name DejaVuSans.ttf 2>/dev/null" to find
out where they are.

--
Bob