[Koha] Koha not showing Due, Date, title, checkout date after upgrade

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Mar 31 03:38:55 NZDT 2015

Hi,

I am running Koha installed via the apt-get install koha-common method. I am
not sure on how to configure the cronjob for this installation type. During
checkout, the system is not displaying the due date, title, checkout date
etc. It is only displaying the call number. I will appreciate any help to
resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>