[Koha] Request to be listed on site as a Koha Support provider..

Jerwyn os.jerwynfernandez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:19:25 NZDT 2015

Greeting Koha-Community!

On behalf of* OnStrike Library Solutions* we humbly request to be listed on
your site as a Koha Support Provider.

Company Name: OnStrike Library Solutions

Contact Person: Jerwyn Gutierrez Fernandez

Contact email: info at onstrike.com.ph

Website: http://www.onstrike.com.ph/

Telephone: (+63) 9336734607 / (+63) 9153485104

Address: #5 Capistrano St. Hagonoy Taguig City, Philippines

Short description of your services: We provide you with expert technical
support from installation to implementation. The team’s experience in KOHA
customization, troubleshooting and management assures you of full scale
automation and migration support tailor fitted to your library. With
excellent online support, your automation experience will be as easy as a
breeze.

Looking forward to this thank you and God bless!

- Jerwyn Fernandez, RL