[Koha] SIP2 Stability..

Jerwyn os.jerwynfernandez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:54:08 NZDT 2015

Greetings!

We are currently working with SIP2 configuration, we were able to establish
the connection both koha and RFID system. From the Koha SIP2 server setup
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_SIP2_server_setup we have carefully
followed the procedure.

However for some reason when we turn off the koha server we are having a
hard time to connect it again with the RFID system/SIP2 connection.

Any suggestion what we should do after we reboot the system?
After rebooting the server what we did is:
-	koha-stop-sip
-	koha-start-sip
-	Open the LMS/RFID system
-	Check the Logs and copy the handshake message
-	telnet the ip/localhost 6001
-	then paste the handshake message to telnet

Are we doing correctly? Does anyone experience this before?

Please advice and God bless!

- Jerwyn Fernandez, RL