[Koha] Koha Patrons not searchable after migration

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed Mar 25 04:16:20 NZDT 2015

I have been running Koha installed via the tar ball method. I then migrated
the koha database to a new server  installed via the apt-get install
koha-common on Ubuntu as on
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages  . I  have
re-index the browse index  using koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f {instance}  and I
can search books on the catalog. However, I cannot search for patron records
using their surname. I can only pick a patron record using the barcode. How
do I rectify this issue?

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>