[Koha] Intermittent issue: printing holds queue does not print all pages

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Mar 19 03:59:37 NZDT 2015

One of our partners has reported that when their holds queue spans more
than one page of results, printing the queue may only print the first page.

I.e. when the partner has a branch set, then navigates to

home > circulation > holds queue

and the holds queue spans several printed pages, only the first page will
print.

The partner has verified that there are no records with diacritics which
might cause partial printing.

I'm trying to collect more data for trouble-shooting purposes. Has anyone
else run into this issue?

Thanks,

Barton