[Koha] Help 404 File Not Found / Files Missing

Craig Butosi craig.butosi at rcmusic.ca
Thu Mar 19 03:16:49 NZDT 2015

Hi all,

Koha 3.18.04 on Ubuntu 3.13.0.

I had a feeling I'd be seeing this on listserv soon enough! It happened to me last week too.

In my situation, there was an Apache update amidst all the other updates that Ubuntu compiled the other day. Turns out when the Apache update was applied, it either reverted or changed the <library.conf> file in /etc/apache2/sites-available/ directory to just <library>. I changed this file back to read <library.conf>, and everything worked fine again.

Now, I am nearly certain that this was the problem; I was scrambling to get my instance back up and running, and in the fray, it may very well have been something else I did. All I know is that I made this change and voila.

Can anyone confirm a similar experience?

Best,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons.)
LIBRARY SERVICES MANAGER
THE ROYAL CONSERVATORY
TELUS Centre for Performance and Learning
273 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON M5S 1W2
416.408.2824 x338
www.rcmusic.ca