[Koha] database error

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:37:17 NZDT 2015

You need to disable the default apache website.

>From memory (I'm not in front of my computer with a copy of Koha on it at
the moment):
- sudo a2dissite default (or whatever it is listed at under
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled; it should also show a site configuration file
for the instance you created)
- sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Will check when I get home, unless someone else answers in the meantime.
The above assumes you are using Debian 7. The database is empty because you
haven't gone through the web-based installer yet, but to do that you need
to access the site...