[Koha] Koha Item Price

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:08:19 NZDT 2015

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Riley Childs <rchilds at cucawarriors.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to add a standard item price to all items? All of our items currently list $0.00, we would like them all to reflect a price of $20.

Yes there is. I understand you want to set the price of all items for
all bibliographic records as $20.

1/ Generate a list of all the item barcodes and save the list as a text file

The following SQL will get you there : SELECT items.barcode FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio
on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)

2/ Use the "Item batch modification" tool under Tools menu and load up
the file with list of all barcodes that you wish to set to $20. Follow
the wizard. It is self-explanatory.

hope this helps

-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg