[Koha] Serial-Article Indexing

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Mar 5 05:53:54 NZDT 2015

There are a couple system preferences that you should check.
Under cataloging preferences: UseControlNumber should be set to Use.
EasyAnalyticalRecords  - we have this set to Don't Display (there was a bug
that cause some confusing display issues, I think they're still working on
it)
I think that should help.

--
Elaine Bradtke