[Koha] Koha XSLT Editing - Hyperlinking the Uniform Titles Element

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 13:39:24 NZDT 2015

Hi Craig,

Sample XSLT snippets - http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/XSLT_Library

> What I would like to start out doing is transforming the Uniform
> Titles element on the OPAC details page into hyperlinks, so that
> users can search on UTs from the details page. I've located
> MARC21slim2OPACResults.xsl and am trying to learn how to
> add the href attribute, but am lost.

Hyperlinks examples (lookout for the 'href'):

http://www.philobiblios.net/koha/MARC21slim2OPACResults.xsl.txt

and

http://www.philobiblios.net/koha/MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl.txt

cheers
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg