[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Arka contact at viavitae.co.in
Tue Jun 30 21:59:02 NZST 2015

Dear All,

First of all we like to thank you for reviewing our request.

One thing Mr. Mishra pointed out right that in our webpage there were
several points those could be considered as default features of Koha - but
those were not for misleading anyone but to give impression to our
prospected customers about what they are supposed to get. However as you
raised this point- we made necessary changes in our web page.

But it is true that we obviously made some customizations for our clients
as per their requirements while installing Koha for their libraries- i.e.
various custom reports, library clearance certificates, necessary changes
in Patron Data (for college / university libraries) like for students -
Dept, Class, Roll, Year etc. and for Teachers - Dept, Subject, Tenures
etc., we have included various custom report export facilities to
Spreadsheet Format, Barcode / Spine Label export to Document format, for
public libraries we included different voter (patrons) lists, and many more.

For your satisfaction we are giving you contact details of our several
clients, you may contact them and verify our works

1. Mr. Abhijit Bhowmick, Librarian, West Bengal State Central Library (+91
9831352939, statecentrallibrarywb at gmail.com)
2. Mr. Pragati Bandhu Sarkar, Asst. Librarian, West Bengal State Central
Library (+91 8902442036)
3. Mr. Prabir Bakshi, Sr. Excetive, WEBEL, Govt. of W.B. (+91 9836055766,
prabirbakshi at gmail.com)
4. Mr. Bhabendra Nath Adhikari, Librarian, Malda College (+91 9547476867,
bnadhikary2012 at gmail.com)

We are really eager get enlisted in the Koha Community Website. Please do
not take us so negatively.

Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully
Arkajyoti Adhikari