[Koha] Swapping Addresses

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:01:21 NZST 2015

Hi Bob,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:32 AM, Bob Ewart <bob-ewart at bobsown.com> wrote:
> In south Florida we have a lot of snowbirds who spend the winter here and
> the summer up north.
>
> Is there an easy way to swap the main and alternate addresses?

None out of the box.

> One of the church membership programs I used some time ago actually let you
> schedule the swap for each member.

However, using a couple of extended patron attribute fields, you can
certainly cook up a custom perl script called via a new cron job to do
the same for you in Koha.

cheers

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg