[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Contact Via Vitae Solutions contact at viavitae.co.in
Tue Jun 30 03:05:30 NZST 2015

Dear Community Members,

We are Via Vitae Solutions, an IT firm located at Kolkata, India. We are
working on customization and support on Koha for last 3 years. We have
already installed, customized, data migrated, and provided training and
support services on Koha for our several customers.

Please find our* Koha Support Offering Webpage* (portfolio in our website)
as link is given blow:

http://www.viavitae.co.in/koha.php

We wanted to get listed in koha-community.org as Koha Support Provider
(Paid). Following are the information about us as per your requirement-

Company Name: *VIA VITAE SOLUTIONS*

Contact Person:   Mr. Arkajyoti Adhikari

Contact email: contact at viavitae.co.in

Website: www.viavitae.co.in

Telephone: +91 33 23597776

Address: EC-202 (Ground Floor)
Sector-I, Salt Lake City
Kolkata, W.B, India
PIN - 700064

Please do the needful at earliest possible and obliged us.

Thanking You

With Regards,

Arkajyoti Adhikari
Via Vitae Solutions