[Koha] item of news for June newsletter

Janet Mente j.mente at knir.it
Sat Jun 27 01:01:11 NZST 2015

Hello,
I hope this may be useful for the next newsletter,
J.Mente, URBS consortium

On June 11, 2015 a conference entitled "Methods, choices, instruments :
the new catalog of the URBS consortium" was held at the Swiss Institute
with the patronage of the Italian KOHA group and Cineca. Stefano
Bargioni of the Pontificia Università Santa Croce was among the various
speakers,  with a presentation entitled: Koha, RDA, FRBR : alucne
riflessioni.  HIs slides can be fount at:
http://www.slideshare.net/stefanobargioni/koha-rda-frbr-alcune-riflessioni
http://www.slideshare.net/stefanobargioni/koha-rda-frbr

-- §§§§ Janet L. Mente, Librarian Reale Istituto Neerlandese a Roma
-*Koninklijk Nederlands Instituut te Rome Via Omero 10-12 00197 Rome
Italy tel. 06 32.69.621 fax: 06/ 32 04 971 e-mail: j.mente at knir.it "I
may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure seeker, or a
gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. ... I am a
librarian ... !" Stephen Sommers (The Mummy, 1999. Line spoken by Rachel
Weisz as Evie Carnahan) §§§§ P.S. Please "LIKE US" on KNIR Bibliotheek
Facebook page