[Koha] Request for registering as a Koha Support Company

Jignesh Amin jignesh.i.amin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:29:38 NZST 2015

Hi idg,

the text is copy and paste from informatics. You can check with following
link

Informatics Koha - http://informindia.co.in/iil_productServices.htm

TISS Koha - http://tiss.co.in/Koha_Services

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Indranil Das Gupta <indradg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Gurmeet,
>
> On your website under Koha services I see - "We have vast experience
> in Software development for Koha ILS having more than 3 years. Our
> team is well versed & experienced which has contributed lot of patches
> to Koha community on a regular basis. We have developed as per
> client's requirement which was deployed as full fledged ILS
> functionality."
>
> I searched the bugzilla for tiss.co.in patches, but failed to find
> any. Can you please point me to your accepted patches?
>
> thanks
> -idg
>

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:31 PM, gurmeet <gurmeet at tiss.co.in> wrote:
> > Hi Amit,
> >

> > Thanks for your reply!!!
> >

> > I had fill up this information and send request many times. But I did
> not get any response.
> >

> > Please see below email and guide me to whom I need to send the email.

*J**ignesh Amin*
*Fear is the Darkroom, where only negatives are developed.*