[Koha] Koha Fundraising Committee Draft Terms of Reference

Joann Ransom JoannR at tetakere.org.nz
Wed Jun 17 09:32:10 NZST 2015

Hi all,

Can I just clarify my understanding of the situation:

* The Koha community  have decided to establish a Koha Fund for developing Koha,
* Te Horowhenua Trust have agreed to be the 'banker' and umbrella for a Fundraising and a Grants subcommittee,
* The Koha Community is developing operating guidelines for the two committees,
* Johnathan is willing and available to work on Koha under contract to THT and paid from the Koha fund,
* A number of potential donors to the fund are supportive of this plan,
* Johnathan has made a decision to resign from BibLibre.

My take on this is that the Koha community is not responsible for Jonathan's decision to resign from Biblibre and be in the difficult situation he now finds himself.

Our responsibility is to collectively establish the 2 Koha fund committees.

Have I over-simplified that or is that about right?

Regards

Jo.