[Koha] mysqldump file restore problem

Foiz Ahmed foizahmed54 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:09:14 NZST 2015

I have mysqldump backup file koha.sql. i want to restore it to my new
server by this command
mysql -u root -p koha </home/koha/koha14062015.sql
but shows this error
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 203911169: You have an error in your SQL
syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
for the right syntax to use near 'au:Thompson, D. J., and au:Thompson,
D. J., and location:GEN and au:Chandler, E.' at line 1
i am using debian 7.8  as a OS and koha3.20 as a ILS, Please give me
the advise for this regards