[Koha] new import

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Thu Jun 11 02:28:25 NZST 2015

"appears to pull up a basic Koha version 3.03 -- which is somewhat out of
date."
--- thanks, I'll keep that in mind....I've been using that version for a
couple years now at another school, and it's rock solid. If it ain't
broke......

"search function apparently can't find anything at all..."
--- sorry...was doing a couple rebuilds and a quick VM backup....feel free
to try now....

I have a feeling I may know where these odd records/issues came from....
I tested importing records 2 or 3 times before I finally got them to my
liking, and used the following process to clean up the database between
tries.

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.18/en/resetkohadb.html

It was recommended that:
"you'll want to do a full zebra reindex once it's been reloaded"

In between imports I did a rebuild_nozebra.pl ?? are these equivalent ?? or
is there another command i should run after I delete the data in the
specified tables ??

-S