[Koha] Request for registering as a Koha Support Company

Purab Gujar purab at cameoml.com
Wed Jun 10 17:30:41 NZST 2015

Hi Chris,

Thanks for checking!

The source-code for C-Koha is the same as the Koha source-code. We have not
been required to make any source-code changes so far.  Although, we have
added a javascript, to keep the UI simpler for local users here. We have
also taken the effort to get sms to work in India- again, with no changes
to Koha's source-code.

Best,
Purab