[Koha] Request for registering as a Koha Support Company

Purab Gujar purab at cameoml.com
Wed Jun 10 17:04:04 NZST 2015

Company Name - Cameo Media Labs

Contact Person - Koustubh Kulkarni

Contact Email- koustubh at cameoml.com

Contact Telephone - +91 99757 42180

Website - http://cameoml.com http://ckoha.in

Address - 76/3 Swojas Gulmohar, Film Institute Road, Pune 411004

Short Description of your Services- We have established and actively
maintain a cloud-based Koha offering - C-Koha http://ckoha.in One of the
major users for the last few years is the Gov. of India's  "National Film
Archives of India". We are well known amongst the local Librarian community
and actively contribute in our geography in the form of trainings/workshops
of Koha, and drive Koha adoption locally through numerous hands on demos
for new users.

Best Regards,
Purab Gujar,
Founder- Cameo Media Labs