[Koha] Advice on barcode replacement/central catalog

Katelyn Browne kbrowne at ccpcs.org
Wed Jun 3 05:51:10 NZST 2015

I think you could use the same prepending process shown here with call
number prefixes:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.18/en/marcedit.html#marceditprefix

Biblionumber is internal; you don't have to provide it.

At a gut-feeling level, I would strongly support changing barcodes before
you import.

--Katelyn.

Katelyn Browne
High School Librarian & Technology Teacher
Capital City Public Charter School
100 Peabody Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
(202) 387-0309 x1745