[Koha] Hotkeys in the staff interface

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Thu Jul 30 09:06:10 NZST 2015

I've been testing a version 3.20.01 package install on Debian 8 and I'm
having problems with the hotkeys on the intranet interface.  I'm used to
Check out=U, Check in=R and Search the catalog=Q, but I'm getting Check
out=R, Check in-Q and Search the catalog=U on circulation_home.pl.

On mainpage.pl, I'm getting Check out=R, Search patrons-Q and Search the
catalog=U.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I've tested on Linux Mint 17.1 with
Firefox 39.0 and Chromium 43.0.2357.130 and Windows 8.1 with Firefox 39.0.

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services