[Koha] Using Authorities with UNIMARC

akafortes akafortes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:38:41 NZST 2015

I have setup Koha 3.20 using UNIMARC.
For the ZEBRA settings I used
marcflavor: UNIMARC
default laguage: gr
indexing: gsr1
I've imported an Authorities file using the "Stage MARC records for import"
interface where of course I selected the file type to be "Authorities".
When I go to the Authorities menu I can search and find the Authorities I've
imported.

What I don't know how to do is how do I set a field in a  bibliographic
framework to use a field from the Authorities records?

P.S. the authority file I used contained, in the same file, entries for
Personal Names, Geographical Places, Topical Subjects etc.