[Koha] transfers to receive- checking in books

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Jul 30 08:46:37 NZST 2015

Hi Amy,

another thought would be that there is something off with your
homebranches and holdingbranches - could you check the homebranch and
holdingbranch of your items? Maybe best would be to check with an SQL
report, so the pull downs in cataloguing can't hide any extra characters
or empty fields.

Does it happen always for all items? Always for the same items?

Hope this helps,

Katrin