[Koha] Mysql problem

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:04:08 NZST 2015

Hi,

You have not mentioned anything about the versions of software
involved here - OS, Koha, MySQL server. Without these information, it
is difficult to attempt any help.

cheers
-indranil

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:21 PM, ahmnas <ahmad.nasser19 at gmail.com> wrote:
> when i want to restore koha sql file using this command
> mysql -uroot -ppasswd databaseName <koha.sql give me this error
> ERROR 2013 (HY000) at line 267: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
> i doing this command to much time before but it appear since two weeks if
> any solve can tell me.
>
> Ahmad Nasser
> koha system admin.
> future university in Egypt
> mobil: +201110136090

Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg