[Koha] Backup and migrate Koha from one server to another

Steve Nickerson stevenanickerson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:44:06 NZST 2015

As Indranil says I've seen this happen when Koha is running at a newer version on the "destination" server than the "source" server.   I usually fix it by manually executing the DB upgrade script.   So in your example on the destination server run:
koha-upgrade-schema library

Assuming that runs successfully, I think the "welcome" page will be gone after that.

Hope this helps!

Steve

P.S. It appears you're running your commands as ROOT...you may want to be logging in as your Koha user and running all of your command via 'sudo' instead of running them as ROOT directly.   Just a thought...a topic that has been discussed here on the list many times.