[Koha] Building OAI sets error

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:51:33 NZST 2015

Thanks i followed
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Can-t-locate-C4-Context-pm-td3060130.html
(Export method although it was package installation on ubuntu)

Message is:

Updating database... done.

So i hopw it has been done but since i am testing what are the links need
to be access for cheking whether it is working or not, when i put the link
http://192.168.28.202/cgi-bin/koha/opac/oai.pl it does not give any data
etc but getting following errors on OPAC:

Sorry, the requested page is not available

*Error 404*
This message can have following reasons

   - You made use of an external link to a catalog item that is no longer
   available
   - You followed an outdated link e.g. from a search engine or a bookmark
   - You tried to access a page that needs authentification
   - An internal link in our catalog home page is broken and the page does
   not exist

What's next?

   - You can search our catalog using the search form at the top of this
   page
   - You can navigate to the *catalog main page*
   <http://192.168.28.202/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl>

Report broken links

   - To report a broken link or any other issue please send an email to the
   Koha Administrator <cujlibrary at gmail.com>