[Koha] Strange uploading procedure

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Thu Jul 16 00:55:21 NZST 2015

Katrin,

Thank you for your reply.

With the first batch, I DID import multiple times as I fixed things.

I reversed the import, but this does not clean the previously imported
records out. I didn't know this would happen. Like I said, I am learning a
great deal about how Koha works even as I am setting it up (with some
assistance from a local system admin).

Might this be one of those situations where I need to work with my admin
people and rebuild my indexing?
http://koha-community.org/faqs/zebra-indexing-wont-work-fix-it-aka-search-stuff-up-help/

Thanks again,

Jesse