[Koha] RDA Framework??

Jesse Lambertson jlambertson at sqcc.org
Sat Jul 11 02:48:23 NZST 2015

Hello and Happy Friday!

I saw this link to the RDA Framework in a different thread (converting
marc21 from aacr2 to rda)

I was looking over the frameworks in my Koha instance and it seems I added
a new RDA framework to KOHA - or am I confused? *Framework: RDA /

Do I need to import this RDA framework also?
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/MARC_frameworks

Will it overwrite what is already in the system or is it the same thing?

RDA is not the default framework in Koha right?
Just wanted to clarify.

Also, when that framework is used as the default, does that also mean that
mediatype and carrier (etc) data are also displayed in the OPAC?

And, finally, whew...
If my previous records are not RDA, how challenging is it to convert the
previous default framework to the RDA framework?

Thank you much,

Jesse

--
Jesse A Lambertson