[Koha] Relevance of purchase suggestion in staff client?

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 05:46:07 NZST 2015

Dear All,

What is the relevance of purchase suggestion module in Koha staff client
under Acquisition if one can enter the record from option "new empty
record" because purchase suggestion can be only placed by library staff
from this module which seems to be irrelevant further if a staff has to
enter the suggestion than why he/she can't directly enter through "new
empty record" rather than using one more step of "suggestion". Please
suggest me where i am wrong ? I feel if there will be an option to select
the suggester name in that module (suggestion) than there may be more
relevancy .

Thanking You.

--

*With Regards,Vinod Kumar Mishra,Assistant Librarian,Biju Patnaik Central
Library (BPCL),*

*NIT Rourkela,*

*Sundergadh-769008,*

*Odisha,*