[Koha] Problem in Multi-Volume ordering through acquisition

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:54:15 NZST 2015

Dear All,

I observed there is some difficulty while placing order for
multivolume books which is described below:

What to enter in acquisition in a Quantity field if a book is multi
volume (say 10 volume) and library has to place one set, if we enter
10 than price will become ten times and if we enter only 1 than we
will be able to receive only one item (one barcode) and rest 9 volumes
we have to enter through catalog directly.

There should be some check box option near quantity field for multi
volume so if number of volumes is added it should not multiply the
cost (i.e number of copy X price of one copy).

But i am still confuse what will happen if a library wants to place
two copy of a multi volume set?

--

*With Regards,Vinod Kumar Mishra,Assistant Librarian,Biju Patnaik Central
Library (BPCL),*

*NIT Rourkela,*

*Sundergadh-769008,*

*Odisha,*