[Koha] Request to be enlisted as Koha Support Provider (Paid)

Via Vitae Solutions contact at viavitae.co.in
Wed Jul 1 21:36:51 NZST 2015

Arka <contact at ...> writes:

> Dear All,
>
> First of all we like to thank you for reviewing our request.
>
> One thing Mr. Mishra pointed out right that in our webpage there were
> several points those could be considered as default features of Koha - but
> those were not for misleading anyone but to give impression to our
> prospected customers about what they are supposed to get. However as you
> raised this point- we made necessary changes in our web page.
>
> But it is true that we obviously made some customizations for our clients
> as per their requirements while installing Koha for their libraries- i.e.
> various custom reports, library clearance certificates, necessary changes
> in Patron Data (for college / university libraries) like for students -
> Dept, Class, Roll, Year etc. and for Teachers - Dept, Subject, Tenures
> etc., we have included various custom report export facilities to
> Spreadsheet Format, Barcode / Spine Label export to Document format, for
> public libraries we included different voter (patrons) lists, and many more.
>
> For your satisfaction we are giving you contact details of our several
> clients, you may contact them and verify our works
>
> 1. Mr. Abhijit Bhowmick, Librarian, West Bengal State Central Library (+91
> 9831352939, statecentrallibrarywb <at> gmail.com)
> 2. Mr. Pragati Bandhu Sarkar, Asst. Librarian, West Bengal State Central
> Library (+91 8902442036)
> 3. Mr. Prabir Bakshi, Sr. Excetive, WEBEL, Govt. of W.B. (+91 9836055766,
> prabirbakshi <at> gmail.com)
> 4. Mr. Bhabendra Nath Adhikari, Librarian, Malda College (+91 9547476867,
> bnadhikary2012 <at> gmail.com)
>
> We are really eager get enlisted in the Koha Community Website. Please do
> not take us so negatively.
>
> Thanking You.
>
> Yours Faithfully
> Arkajyoti Adhikari
> Via Vitae Solutions
> Kolkata  - 700064

Dear All,

By technical mistake we had posted a wrong name list as reference. Please
find the following list as corrected one -

1. Mr. Prabir Bakshi, Sr. Excetive, WEBEL, Govt. of W.B. (+91 9836055766,
prabirbakshi <at> gmail.com)

2. Mr. Bhabendra Nath Adhikari, Librarian, Malda College (+91 9547476867,
bnadhikary2012 <at> gmail.com)

3. Mr. Debanshu Aich, Librarian, Ideal Institute of Engineering, Kalyani
(+91 9830067219, debansuaich <at> gmail.com)

4. Mr. Kashinath Santra, Librarian, Rishi Bankim Chandra College, Naihati
(+91 9831843639, kasinathsantra63 <at> gmail.com)

5. Mrs. Sarmistha Basu (+91 9874622451)

You can call / mail this persons to verify our works.

Thanking You

With Regards,
Arkajyoti Adhikari
Via Vitae Solutions