[Koha] Swapping Addresses

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 03:33:13 NZST 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Via Vitae Solutions
<contact at viavitae.co.in> wrote:
> Bob Ewart <bob-ewart at ...> writes:
>

>> In south Florida we have a lot of snowbirds who spend the winter here
>> and the summer up north.
>>
>> Is there an easy way to swap the main and alternate addresses?
>>
>> One of the church membership programs I used some time ago actually let
>> you schedule the swap for each member.
>>

> Hi Bob,
> The simplest way to swap the field name as per your demand.

Ummm... and how does that swap hold across upgrades to Koha, given
that we have a minor release on the 22nd of each month and a major
release every 6 months?

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg