[Koha] Can not create patron (super librarian)

Akpokodje Vera N. veraforlive at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:38:18 NZDT 2015

 Hello,I have just installed koha 3.18. I got an error message  as shown in the image below

 I realized I couldneither create patrons nor set library.I thought it was because of the version, so, I reverted to3.14. I can now set librarybut can not delete some  of the alreadyset libraries that came with the installation because they have patrons.
Each time I tried creating / viewing these patrons, it takesme to this page

What am I suppose to do please.Thank you.
Akpokodje Vera N.
Systems Librarian / Analyst
University of Jos Library,Jos,Plateau State.
Nigeria.
blog: http://unijoslibrary1@blogspot.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/unijoslibrary1
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unijoslibrary.plateau