[Koha] Catalogue - SQL Report Help

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 20:47:51 NZDT 2015

Hi Paul,

Your sql code for unique records by collection code works only if one item
type ="book" present by default. I have added one more item type called
="book bank", and added few records to it, and tried to run the query,
fetched with duplicate records. When I search, from where these duplicate
records came from, it shows,  one from book and other from book bank.
Therefore, your code  works only for one item type ( by collection code).
can you please help me how to alter this code, so that , It could fetch
only non-repeatable/unique records ( by collection code -or- merging all
collections codes) only including item types =book and =book bank.

with thanks.
Satish MV
Librarian.
Govt. Engineering College, Hassan.