[Koha] USER's GUIDE FOR LIBRARY PATRONS/CLIENTS

CHRP Library chrplibrary at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 15:11:17 NZDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask if there is a brochure or a user's guide that can help us librarians to introduce the KOHA ILS to our users?  As a librarian i think it is also important to have that in the library  so our clients will have an overview of the system. It will serve as a guide on how they can register and use its full features to their advantage.  Please send me a copy if we already have so I can print it and distribute to our library users.  Thank you very much.

 Rochelle Palaña Basto
Librarian I
Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines