[Koha] Cannot log in

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 00:04:35 NZDT 2015

Greetings,

Julie Anderson wrote:
> Hello, since the first of the year we have not been able to login to our
> account.
> It is an old version of Koha. It says "invalid login" but I am certain we
> are
> entering our existing login. Please help. I cannot find any other way to
> contact Koha. Thank you.

1) How was Koha installed?
2) How are you trying to log in?

3) Did you do some sort of upgrade recently? Jump from something less than
3.12 to something after 3.12?
-- I'm thinking password field size wrong and upgraded with bug 9611
included, but I'm not sure.

4) Is your caps lock on?
5) Is your keyboard starting to have keys fail?
-- Two common problems I encountered recently. :)

6) How is your Koha configured to log in? directly? ldap? sip? something
else?

If you wish to ask questions, check out the mailing list, which I have CC'd.