[Koha] autoremove Wants to remove Koha Deps

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Jan 8 11:08:27 NZDT 2015

Riley Childs schreef op za 27-12-2014 om 17:40 [+0000]:
> When I issued apt-get autoremove it offered to remove the following
> perl packages:
> libdata-paginator-perl libmoosex-storage-perl
> libstring-rewriteprefix-perl
>   libtime-progress-perl
> I am unsure if these are still necessary. Does anyone know?

If it's letting you remove them, then it's because it no longer depends
on them, assuming you're using a package install.

If you have recently done a major Koha version upgrade, then it's normal
for it to depend on some new things, and no longer depend on some other
things.

If you're not using packages, then I'd be more careful.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.