[Koha] Possible 3.18.2 Bug

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Thu Jan 8 07:57:58 NZDT 2015

Whenever I see this:

> I have just upgrade from

The first thing I have to suggest is to make sure the browser's cache has
been cleared of any old javascript.

  Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

 The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society