[Koha] Rebuild Zebra cron job

Katelyn Browne kbrowne at ccpcs.org
Thu Feb 26 02:31:15 NZDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping you can help me brainstorm reasons why my rebuild_zebra cron job
stopped working shortly after I updated to 3.18.3 a couple of weeks ago.
(We're on 3.18.4 now.)

I manually ran a rebuild of biblios and authorities on verbose mode, and it
worked fine, so I don't think it's a problem with file ownership.

I checked the crontab and the PERL5LIB and KOHA_CONF lines are still there
and correct. The job set to run as the correct user (the same user I ran it
manually as).

Has this happened to anyone else upon updating? Do you have suggestions of
other things I should check?

Thanks!

--Katelyn.

Katelyn Browne
High School Librarian & Technology Teacher
Capital City Public Charter School
100 Peabody Street NW
Washington, DC 20011
(202) 387-0309 x1745