[Koha] Koha indexing - files

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:26:42 NZDT 2015

There is also the temporary directory. It usually is on /tmp, but you can
explictly set it using -d (for rebuild_zebra.pl).

If you are using 3.18, keep in mind the availability of the indexing daemon
on packages seutp.

Regards
Tomas

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Chad Roseburg <croseburg at ncrl.org> wrote:

> We are currently setting up a server and have a question about the location
> of the zebra indexes.
> Is /var/lib/koha/instancename/biblios/ the only place zebra keeps the index
> files it writes to during the indexing process?
>
> We are considering mounting the index files to a separate high-performance
> disk array in hopes of improving performance during the indexing process --
> has anyone experimented with something like this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Chad Roseburg
> Automation Dept.
> North Central Regional Library

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F