[Koha] Search Options on OPAC

Ahmad Amanullah Khan ahmadamanullahkhan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 01:29:52 NZDT 2015

Hi

I want to customize the option below search bar on OPAC. Currently
available options are 'Authority Search', 'Tag Cloud' and 'Advance Search'.
Please let me know how i can customize these values OR hide these values.

My institution requirement is to use KOHA as CMS so that we have library
content pages hosted on KOHA. I got a guide but that is not working for me.
Please help me to sort out these two important tasks.

Thanks

--

“*Testing is an infinite process of comparing the invisible to the
ambiguous in order to avoid the unthinkable happening to the anonymous.” -**

*Best Regards,*

*Ahmad Amanullah Khan*